MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Xevil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xevil
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
look also at my pages and give a rating

XEvil is a straightforward, fast and handy software for thoroughly computerized recognition and bypass of your overwhelming majority of captchas (CAPTCHAs), without the have to have to connect any third-get together providers.

This system Pretty much absolutely replaces solutions for example AntiGate (Anti-Captcha), RuCaptcha, DeCaptcher and Many others. Simultaneously, it appreciably exceeds them in recognition speed (ten periods or more) and is totally cost-free.

http://www.ogcil.or.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_...id=1091114 fast indexing api
https://able.extralifestudios.com/wiki/i...tonDame608 fast indexing of links using

@d@=